Palm Springs 7 years ago What The Kids Are Listening To
What I Learned At Coachella:
– Dressing up like a hipster/hippie really is fun and makes you feel young at heart (even though I was one of those non-Coachella go-ers who used to poke fun).
– Closed-toed shoes (and a good raincoat) can save your life (and feet).
– Florence has some serious pipes.
– I do not like Heineken.
– There is such a thing as too much #armswag.
– Even though I turn 29 tomorrow and definitely feel (way) too old for Coachella: Once the music starts playing and crowd goes swaying from side to side, there’s an undeniable energy that brings you all together in that moment and it is something that is truly special, no matter what the age.
– Been there, done that.