1. Military Blazer // A lot of times I will come across a photo on or like the above & it serves as the beginning to a scavenger hunt. I’ve been drooling over this relaxed black blazer for over a month & while I have yet to find it I am
2. // It’s kind of incredible what a photo and/or product shot can do for a piece of clothing. I saw this skirt on a model as a product shot and wasn’t too impressed. When I glanced across this shot of the skirt, however, my jaw dropped .
More over the moon maxi’s:
3. // Sometimes when I’m looking to spice things up a bit I head to my favorite London websites for some style that’s outside of the box. One of my favorites is . With everything from dresses, pants & shoes to accessories, I always seem to score a piece or two that adds a spicy mix to my wardrobe.
4. Polka Dot Prettiness // I feel like instead of plaid/gingham, polka dots are going to be falls favorite layering piece. I’m already starting to add some to my mix.
More pretty polkadots:
5. // I know I’m late to the party but I finally, finally ordered myself some ! They were out of my size in black so I went with nude.
The editor of Damsel in Dior. My hope is that this space offers you with the inspiration, tips and tools you need to approach every day never feeling like a damsel in distress, but always like a Damsel in Dior.