I’ve been crushing over Shauna since the moment we met at the Pop Of Candy party. Not only does she have an awesome personality full of wit, passion and sweetness, but her blog ROCKS! A lot of you often ask me to post looks for less & shopping on a budget . . . look no further! Shauna has all of your shopping needs right on her fabulous blog! You should also get familiar with her fun videos on .
Shauna’s Wish List ::: // // // //
To read the full interview, click below :::
What is your idea of happiness?
Friday night Shabbat dinner with family, friends, and home cooked persian food.
– Favorite food/drink?
The eggplant panini from my uncle’s café La Provence Café/ extra dirty vodka martini from Dominic’s (NOT together…necessarily)
– What is your motto?
Thoughts become things.
– Who is your favorite musician?
– What do you consider to be the greatest invention?
$35 blowouts from Dry Bar
– What do you love most about fashion?
Heels. High ones.
– If you had one wish, what would it be?
To have an affordable clothing line within the next 2 years.
– What is your favorite item in your closet?
My Jason Wu for Target flared dress. See here: /
– What are 3 things you have been up to lately? (i.e. playing extra hard with the pups or amping up for a conference, planning an exciting trip etc….)
-Working on my laptop in coffee shops
-Filming short videos for my YouTube Channel ()
-Readjusting to America (after a 3 week Euro trip)…begrudgingly
– What are your top 3 blogs to follow?
Glitter ‘n Glue
– Favorite Store?
At the moment, TJMaxx and Zara.
– Reading any books at the moment? Seen any great movies? Favorite TV Shows?
Just started “Rules of Civility” by Amor Towles. I’ll treat myself to Real Housewives every now and then. Sadly, that’s the only TV I watch.
– Please send a photo of yourself that you’d like included in the post, or I can pull one from your blog.
– What is your favorite word of the moment?
Elixir. I like the way it sounds.
– What is your favorite color of the moment? (or color-combo)
– What are 3 things you have in your purse at all times?
–A makeup bag filled with everything I could ever need. You never know when you’re going to have a run in with an ex flame.
–A list of my goals which I keep in my wallet at all times
–My faux snakeskin filofax from 2001 which I never fill out.
– If you were an animal what would you be?
I’d be a very rich person’s dog so I could sleep in cashmere and be toted around in Chanel.
– What is one talent you wish you had (but sadly do not)?
After watching the Olympics obsessively, I wish I had the ability to swim like Missy Franklin.
The editor of Damsel in Dior. My hope is that this space offers you with the inspiration, tips and tools you need to approach every day never feeling like a damsel in distress, but always like a Damsel in Dior.