Uncategorized 6 years ago Domestic Damsel
Prepping for my bubbly BBQ fiesta we’re hosting tonight & thought I’d share something that’s on the menu.
Damsel’s Handy Dandy, Quick & Easy Guide to Roasting Veggies:
1. Rinse the Veggies
2. Add a thin layer of olive oil to baking dish
3. Layer vegetables according to thickness which is hardest to cut, these will take longer to cook, put those on the bottom of the dish and layer up to the lightest.
4. Between each layer add a drizzle of olive oil, minced onions, pepper, pinch of salt.
5. On the top layer add a sprig of rosemary.
6. Bake a 375. Continuously check on the veggies and if they seem to be drying out, add more olive oil.
7. I use my nose at a timer: When you start to smell the veggies roasting, it usually takes about 10-15 more minutes. Once you smell them, add mushrooms to the very top and (optional) parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.