holiday archived 5 years ago 5 Tips For Black Friday
1. Make a list // Make a list of all the stores you want to hit before your leave your house and stick to that list. Figure out when they open and make a logical progressive plan based on the location of the stores.
2. Wake Up Early // The early bird gets the worm. It’s a saying for a reason.
3. Prioritize // You don’t have to buy everything just because it’s on sale. Keep your priorities in check with what you really need this season & try not to stray from the list.
4. Social Media Is Your Friend // Some stores will give out special initiatives on their Facebook & Twitter pages so be sure to keep your eyes peeled.
5. There’s always Cyber Monday // Feeling too weighed down by all of that Thanksgiving turkey to leave the house? (me too!). Cyber Monday offers similar discounts to Black Friday and you can shop from the comfort of your couch. Here are a few of my favorite shopping destinations that are having some sick sales:
: Save 33% off on select brands // 11/28 @ 10pmPST – 11/29 @ 10pmPST
: Save 15% when you spend $250, Save 20% when you spend $500, Save 25% when you spend $1000 // 11/26 – 12/2 // Code: BIGEVENT13
: Save 50% off your purchase // 11/25 – 12/1
: Save 30% off your purchase // Code: Holiday
: Save up to 75% off
Images borrowed from: // // // //